1. CONTACT INFORMATION
2. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
“Using” BestWebRank is defined as accessing, browsing, crawling, scraping, or performing any other activities that connect to or make use of BestWebRank in some way.
“Content” refers to any form of media or data, including but not limited to text, photos, graphics, audio, and video.
“You” and “your” refer to the user who is reading this agreement.
“We” and “us” refer to BestWebRank.
USER CONTENT: All content submitted to BestWebRank or made available by users, collectively.
YOUR CONTENT: All content that you submit or make available, including but not limited to reviews, ratings, compliments, information, and invitations displayed as part of your profile.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT: All content created or made available by data providers who license data to BestWebRank for use on the site, or other parties other than BestWebRank or its users.
BestWebRank CONTENT: All content created or made available by BestWebRank.
All types of content mentioned above are referred to collectively as “site content.”
3. USE OF THE SITE
5. RESTRICTIONS OF USE
You agree to neither directly or indirectly participate in nor encourage any of the following activities:
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of BestWebRank, including user accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the site, by password mining, hacking, or any other illegal or unethical means.
- Using the site to threaten, defraud, harass, stalk, or otherwise harm another individual or group.
- Creating excessive network traffic.
- Using the site for bigoted or discriminatory purposes.
- Circumventing, removing, disabling, damaging, or interfering in any way with any of BestWebRank’s security features that prevent unauthorized copying of site content or limit your use of the site.
- Affecting natural search results in any way through your use of BestWebRank, for example, by keyword spamming.
- Omitting or altering any part of BestWebRank’s copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices on anything you print, copy, or distribute from the site.
- Using BestWebRank to submit, display, or transmit illegal or pornographic content.
- Using BestWebRank in a manner that might create a conflict of interest or the appearance of one, for example, to solicit reviews from or trade reviews with other businesses.
- Using BestWebRank to solicit information from minors, or in a manner that might cause harm to minors.
- Using BestWebRank or site content to transmit destructive items such as viruses, worms, or Trojan horses (collectively, “viruses”).
- Reverse engineering any part of BestWebRank, except as permitted under law.
- Using any software, routines, or devices to interfere with the proper working order of the site.
- Mining site data, or processing or recording any data about BestWebRank or its users.
- Scraping, indexing, or accessing this site or its content in any automated way in order to (1) frame or reformat any part of BestWebRank, (2) build, develop, or populate a database of reviews, or (3) impose, in our opinion, an unreasonable load on our systems.
- Exploiting the site or site content (other than your content) through adaptation, translation, modification, sale, reproduction, trade, distribution, or creation of derivative works or adaptations of site content or the site itself.
- Using the site to crack passwords or security encryption codes, disrupt or interfere with security, or for any purposes that interfere with security or cause harm to the site or site content.
- Using BestWebRank in a manner that violates the rights of other users or third parties. This includes all rights, proprietary or intellectual, including but not limited to confidence, copyright, privacy, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret, and publicity.