Poshmark: Buy & Sell Fashion
by Poshmark, Inc.
Poshmark is the largest destination to buy and sell fashion. List an item for sale in less than 60 seconds. Shop for new and gently used items at prices up to 70% off retail.
Shop. Sell. Style. Party.
Whatever you’re searching for, Poshmark’s got it – and for much less than retail! With over a million dollars worth of new and gently used items added to the marketplace every single day, you’re bound to find what you want and so much more, including fashions from Louis Vuitton, Rag & Bone, Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, J.Crew, Brandy Melville, and more!
Remember that dress you wore last year to a wedding or those too high heels that you vowed to never wear again? List them on Poshmark and see just how easy it is to make money from what you aren’t wearing in order to buy the things you want today.
Become a virtual stylist to millions of women with the click of a button! Help others discover and shop your style by sharing listings you love among Poshmark’s 5,000+ brands. Love the style of a Posher you follow? Shop their shares directly from their profile to see everything they’ve styled for you.
Party on the go, no matter where you’re at! Join thousands of women who are coming together three times a day, seven days a week at our themed virtual Posh Parties! Create new listings, share and shop together! Have Tory Burch, 3.1 Phillip Lim, or Zara on the brain? There’s a party for you. Searching for designer handbags, work-appropriate fashions, or a bright accessory? We’ve got you covered.
AS SEEN ON:
* Good Morning America: “Poshmark is really different than the other sites or apps like it because it’s sort of got an Instagram feel, very user-to-user so it’s like you’re inside someone’s closet.”
* The Today Show: “You set the price, they send you a label and you don’t have to do anything!”
* The New York Times: “It works like a mix of eBay and Instagram, with each user posting photos of items for sale from a virtual ‘closet’ that others can purchase.”
* InStyle Magazine: Poshmark named ‘Best of the Web’: “An all-inclusive mix of designer, mass market, and everything in between.”
* Cosmopolitan Magazine: “Become a closet entrepreneur! Make a business out of selling your old clothes with the Poshmark app. Some savvy chic users are making up to $20K a month!”